Top Penny Stocks List and Weekly Update: Key Takeaways
- Panic dip buys are my main focus, but there are a lot of late-morning bounces right now. (See ISWH below.)
- Promoters are creating the best multi-day runs. Be grateful for the price action but don’t believe their lies. (See VNTH below.)
- September was tough — the S&P 500 posted its worst one-month drop since the start of the pandemic. Stay safe as we get into October…
- Tonner-One World Holdings Inc. (OTCPK: TONR … read my analysis here)
- Nano Mobile Healthcare Inc. (OTCPK: VNTH … read my analysis here)
- ISW Holdings Inc. (OTCPK: ISWH … read my analysis here)
Top Penny Stocks List: October 4, 2021
These are the OTCs I’m watching this week…
And here are the listed stocks I’m watching…
3 Penny Stocks to Watch This Week
These three OTCs are all up big in the past month. I’m in no rush to buy. I’m sitting on my hands and waiting for the right opportunity.
Top Penny Stocks List #1: Tonner-One World Holdings Inc. (OTCPK: TONR)
Tonner-One World Holdings Inc. used to sell dolls. It has no current operations. But it “has plans to merge with an operating cryptocurrency, Defi or Fintec business.” Dolls to crypto, what could possibly go wrong?
Key points about TONR…
- On September 14, the company submitted an attorney letter to the OTC markets group. That’s part of the process to regain Pink Current status.
- TONR is a multi-day runner with only one red day in the past three weeks.
- The stock’s up 2,050% in September and hit a 52-week high of $0.0133 on Friday.
I’m watching this low-priced spiker for potential dip buys into any morning panic. I’m also watching for morning spikes, ideally with news and big volume. No rush, though. I’m just watching at this time.
Top Penny Stocks List #2: Nano Mobile Healthcare Inc. (OTCPK: VNTH)
Nano Mobile Healthcare Inc. is developing a medical ‘breathalyzer’ to screen for lung cancer.
Key points about VNTH…
- The company filed a Form C on September 27. This type of offering is like crowdfunding for penny stocks.
- VNTH had a multi-day, multi-week breakout on September 29. It hit a 52-week high on Friday on 572% gains for the week.
- It has a ton of promoters on social media. Learn about Twitter pumps here.
Top Penny Stocks List #3: ISW Holdings Inc. (OTCPK: ISWH)
ISW Holdings, Inc. recently announced a name change to BlockQuarry as part of a pivot to crypto mining.
Previously, the company was in home-based healthcare, telehealth, and health and wellness. And supply chain management, adult beverages, and … you get the idea. Another sketchy penny stock company.
Key points about ISWH…
- On September 30, the company announced the stock price triggered a contract clause giving it 150 more bit miners.
- ISWH had a multi-month breakout on September 8.
- The stock hit a 52-week high of $3.78 on September 24.
I’m proud of the schools and libraries my charity Karmagawa has built around the world. We’re creating an opportunity for children who don’t have what we Americans take for granted.
And that leads to this week’s Monday Motivation.
All my top students are obsessive about learning. Each of them has dedicated thousands of hours to their trading education. And they don’t take it for granted. They study their butts off.
Inevitably, they grow beyond my strategies. And that makes me even more proud.
A great example is Mark Croock — now a teacher in his own right. With the way his students are growing, it’s only a matter of time before we’ll have to call him a…
Mark categorized every video lesson in the Trading Challenge library. He watched each video three times, created tags, and made it easy to search for specific patterns.
It’s no wonder he went on to become a penny stock millionaire.* But Mark didn’t stop there. He took my 7-step pennystocking framework to another level by applying it to options. Now he’s made $1,057,885 in the past 12 months.*
I don’t trade options. Frankly, I have my hands full with penny stocks. But I’m super proud of Mark and what he’s done.
Learn from those who’ve walked this path before. Start with the Trading Challenge mentors like Mark Croock. Then, over time, apply what you learn to find your ideal setup. That’s what Mark did. Now he’s an innovator
This is where your journey begins. Change your mindset from making money to learning — like Mark did.
New to penny stocks? Start with my FREE penny stock guide.
Also, get my best-selling book “An American Hedge Fund” here at no cost.
For the basics of my strategies, read “The Complete Penny Stock Course.”
And if you think you have what it takes, maybe the Trading Challenge is for you. Only apply if you’re willing to study hard. It’s not easy, but it’s where all my top students refined their skills.
Trading Challenge students also get access to my daily watchlists. All successful traders make their own watchlists. Studying mine (and those of other successful traders) is a good start, but you need to learn…
How to Create Your Own Penny Stocks List
Answers to watchlist FAQs…
How Can You Create Your Own Watchlist?
To start, look for big percent gainers. For two decades, big percent gains have been my #1 criteria. After that, I look at trading volume and a catalyst or reason behind the price action. Read “Stock Watchlist Guide: Tips & Examples to Develop Your Own” for details about the entire process.
Should I Create a Watchlist Every Day?
All serious traders create a daily watchlist. If you’re serious about trading penny stocks, making a daily watchlist is essential.
Does Tim Sykes Provide a NO-COST Watchlist?
Yes. Subscribe to my weekly penny stock watchlists below.
How to Use the Top Penny Stocks List Weekly Update
When you read the weekly penny stock list (and the monthly watchlist), don’t think of them as hot picks. Frankly, sometimes they’ll be duds. That’s why it’s called a watchlist. Welcome to penny stocks.
It all starts with looking for big percent gainers. Try to figure out why I’ve put the stocks on my list. Study so you can help yourself become a self-sufficient trader. Only fools chase hot picks.
What do you think about this penny stocks list and weekly update? Comment below, I love to hear from all my readers!
*Results are not typical and will vary from person to person. Making money trading stocks takes time, dedication, and hard work. Most who receive free or paid content will make little or no money because they will not apply the skills being taught. Any results displayed are exceptional. We do not guarantee any outcome regarding your earnings or income as the factors that impact such results are numerous and uncontrollable. I’ve also hired Mark Croock to help in my education business.
**Tim Sykes has a minority ownership stake in StockstoTrade.com.