Joe Biden on Thursday announced his ‘scaled back’ $1.75 trillion Socialist “Build Back Better” climate bill.
“I know we have an historic economic framework,” Biden said during a presser. “I’ll have more to say after I return from the critical meetings in Europe this week.”
Biden falsely claimed his multi-trillion spending spree wouldn’t result in higher taxes for anyone making less than $400,000 a year.
Except for the hidden inflation tax – or better known as “Bidinflation.”
The scaled back bill will include:
- Universal preschool for all 3- and 4-year olds, which is funded for at least 6 years.
- Subsidized child care that caps what parents pay at 7% of their income, which is funded for 6 years.
- A one-year extension of the current expanded Child Tax Credit, which impacts approximately 35 million households nationwide.
- Expanded tax credits for 10 years for utility and residential clean energy, including electric vehicles.
- Extend the current, pandemic-related Affordable Care Act subsidies for 4 years.
- Allow Medicare to cover the cost of hearing.
- $555 billion for climate and clean energy measures
After mumbling for 10 minutes, Joe Biden turned his back on the press and walked away.
Biden hasn’t held a press conference since July 15 – 105 days ago.