The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft will interview Captain Tom Stewart USMC on Saturday, May 28, 2022, at noon Central.
Captain Tom Stewart:
- Served 13 year, 5 months and 20 days
- Flew CH-53Es in Hawaii from April 2013 to to December 2017
- Deployed to Darwin Australia with brief tour in Thailand during this time
- Following Hawaii, served as a Deputy Air Officer for 5th Marine Expeditionary Brigade until June 2019 setting up aerial refueling between French Mirages and Marine KC-130s along with supporting many more exercises all over the Middle East
- For 3 years helicopter flight teacher at Whiting field
- He started terminal leave Friday and is officially out 1 July, 2022.
Captain Stewart is going to describe his personal story in challenging the US Military vaccine mandates. This will include the unlawful process they used to ground US pilots back in September wasting nine months of manpower and resources.
Stewart is concerned about the lack of Commanders and other high-ranking officers pushing back against the COVID mandates.
And Captain Stewart will discuss the religious discrimination and how the DOD is violating their own exemption process.
We look forward to this discussion today. Please tune in.