Constitutional expert Jonathan Turley reacted to Devon Archer’s testimony before the House Oversight Committee.
Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s longtime friend and business associate, appeared before the House Oversight Committee on Monday to testify on the Biden Crime Family – and he did not disappoint!
Here are some key takeaways from Devon Archer’s testimony per the House Oversight Committee:
- When Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he joined Hunter Biden’s dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times.
- Devon Archer testified that the value of adding Hunter Biden to Burisma’s board was “the brand” and confirmed that then-Vice President Joe Biden was “the brand” and that the 20 phone calls were to sell “the brand.”
- Devon Archer admitted that “Burisma would have gone out of business if ‘the brand’ had not been attached to it.” Because of the Bidens’ involvement, people would have been intimidated to mess with Burisma legally.
- In December 2015, Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma, and Vadym Pozharski, an executive of Burisma, placed constant pressure on Hunter Biden to get help from D.C. regarding the Ukrainian prosecutor, Viktor Shokin. Shokin was investigating Burisma for corruption.
- Hunter Biden, along with Zlochevsky and Pozharski, “called D.C.” to discuss the matter. Biden, Zlochevsky, and Pozharski stepped away to make the call. This raises concerns that Hunter Biden was in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.
- Joe Biden was dialed into a dinner in Paris with a French energy company and in China with Jonathan Li, the CEO of BHR. Then-VP Biden also had coffee with Li in Beijing and even wrote a letter of recommendation for college for Li’s daughter.
- Archer confirmed Joe Biden was referred to as “my guy” by Hunter Biden.
- In 2014, then-VP Biden attended a business dinner with Hunter & his associates at Café Milano in D.C. Elena Baturina, a Russian oligarch who is the widow of the former mayor of Moscow, was an attendee. Notably, the Biden Admin’s public sanctions do not contain Baturina.
Jonathan Turley appeared on Fox News to discuss Archer’s damning testimony.
“This is shaping up to be one of the greatest corruption scandals in the history of Washington, and that is saying a lot,” Turley told Fox anchor Neil Cavuto.
Jonathan Turley responds to Devon Archer alleging that Joe Biden was on the phone 20 times with Hunter’s shady business partners:
“This is shaping up to be one of the greatest corruption scandals in the history of Washington, and that is saying a lot.” pic.twitter.com/whaB6aKGsu
— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) July 31, 2023
The post Jonathan Turley Responds to Devon Archer Testimony: “This is Shaping Up to Be One of the Greatest Corruption Scandals in the History of Washington” (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.